By now you already know that executing an effective content marketing strategy requires that you create fresh new content consistently over time.
The more content you create, the better.
It allows you to build trust and rapport with your readers. And the more you create, the more likely you are to outrank the competition.
People are going online every day to find answers to their questions. If you want that search traffic, you need to build a website that answers the very questions they are asking when they need something.
Of course, you know this already. And yet, often times you sit there just staring at the white screen. You can’t find the words to write.
What will you talk about? What should you say?
Today I’m joined by Chief Copywriter for Copyblogger Media, Demian Farnworth.
Join us as we discuss:
- How to become a better writer through deliberate practice
- How to develop confidence as a writer over time
- The secret to writing well for any audience (hint: learn to write/speak to people’s hopes, dreams, and fears)
- How to approach your writing from the eye’s of the consumer
- How to become an authority in your niche
- Using deadlines as a motivator for getting your writing done
… and more.
Hit the flashplayer below to listen now:
(Duration = 36:16 | 17.4 MB)
Other ways to listen:
- Click here to download the mp3 | 17.4 MB | 36:16 (Right click and hit “save as”)
- Subscribe via Email
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via RSS
- Follow Demian Farnworth on Google+
- Follow Demian on Twitter
- Subscribe to Demian’s blog, The Copybot
- Buy the book: Talent Is Overrated: What Really Separates World-Class Performers from EverybodyElse