Most businesses lose because they don’t do the basics. In this case, I’m talking about follow up.
How many times have you lost a sale because you failed to follow up with a customer?
How many times have you lost a deal to a competitor because they followed up faster than you did?
Today we’re talking with Jon Ferrara, CEO of Nimble, a social CRM. We’re going to revisit the basics of doing business well. Things like follow up, and staying top of mind. Educating and empowering customers before and throughout the sales process.
The companies that do the basics well will have far more success than those that don’t.
Join us as we discuss:
- Why a CRM is essential to managing your business workflow and follow up
- How to reach out in a relevant and authentic way and follow up more effectively
- The five “E’s” of social business (Educate, Enchant, Engage, Embrace, and Empower your customers)
- Why trust is key to relationships
… and more.
Click the flashplayer below to listen …
Or listen to this episode on SoundCloud …
Other ways to listen:
- Click here to download the mp3 | 16.4 MB | 34:05 (Right click and hit “save as”)
- Subscribe via Email
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via RSS
If you like what you’re hearing, please let us know by heading over to iTunes, and leaving a rating or a comment there.