When site visitors are making a decision about whether or not to buy (submit a form, register to your IDX, etc.), their guard is up.
They’re watching and reading carefully for any sign that you might be un-trustworthy. From your site design to the words you put on the page.
You need to soothe their unspoken anxieties and objections. You do that by writing good copy.
Join me today as I talk with Joanna Wiebe, copywriting expert and founder of Copy Hackers, about the principles of writing effective web copy that converts.
Don’t worry if you don’t think you’re a copywriting expert … By the end of this session you’ll be ready to drive some sales-driving credibility into your copy!
Click the player below to listen…
Other ways to listen:
- Click here to download the mp3 | 18.9 MB | 27:13 (Right click and hit “save as”)
- Subscribe via Email
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via RSS
- Follow Joanna Wiebe on Twitter
- Subscribe to the Copy Hackers blog
- Check out Copy Hacker’s Copywriting Ebooks (the book on long-form sales pages is one of my favorites)
- Download Copy Hacker’s Free Copywriting Worksheets