A great brand story will make you stand out from the crowd, increase brand awareness, create customer loyalty, and it will help you grow your business.
The question then is, how do we build a better brand story?
Join us as we discuss things like:
- How a great brand story will make you stand out and increase brand awareness.
- The critical questions you need to ask yourself before you can develop your brand story.
- Help you determine the kind of value you want to deliver to customers.
- How to craft a better brand experience when you’re a service based business.
- How the best businesses are built on reputation.
- How to use content to build and grow your community.
Hit the flashplayer below to listen now:
(Duration = 26:30 | 25.4 MB)
Other ways to listen:
- Click here to download the mp3 | 19.3 MB | 20:08 (Right click and hit “save as”)
- Subscribe via Email
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via RSS
- Buy the book: The Fortune Cookie Principle: The 20 keys to a great brand story and why your business needs one.
- Subscribe to thestoryoftelling.com.
- Follow @BernadetteJiwa on Twitter.
Bonus Book Giveaway!
I’ve really enjoyed reading Bernadette’s book. At the end of each chapter, she asks a series of questions that are designed to help you really think about what you’re in the business of doing. I really think it’s an essential read for any entrepreneur whether you’re a one-man business or running a team.
That said, I’m giving away 3 copies of Bernadette’s new book (via Kindle). Just answer the following questions in the comments below:
- What are you really in the business of selling? (If you’re in real estate for example, you’re not selling houses, you’re selling piece of mind to someone on one of the largest investments they’ll make in their lifetime).
- Name one thing you can start doing today to deliver more value to your customers.