April Kass is a newly licensed real estate agent with the Dave Knight Real Estate Team in Pasadena, CA.
People told her she wouldn’t make any money her first 6 months in the business.
She generated her first listing her first week in the business and has generated a total of 5 listings less than a few months into the business.
Just goes to show you that with a little self-discipline, motivation, and execution you can accomplish a lot in this business.
Join us as we talk about:
- How discipline and accountability are the keys to success in real estate
- The importance of establishing a daily prospecting routine
- How role playing scripts and objections will help you close your next buyer/seller
- What April does to self-motivate
… and more.
Click the flashplayer below to listen in:
Or listen to this episode on SoundCloud:
Other ways to listen:
- Click here to download the mp3 | 36.9 MB | 38:27 (Right click and hit “save link as”)
- Subscribe via Email
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via SoundCloud
- Subscribe via RSS
Help Us Out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving a rating and review! It’ll just take 30 seconds and you can find step-by-step instructions here.
Thank you! I really appreciate it!
- On dealing with rejection in sales, always remember “Some will. Some won’t. Who cares.” (Tweet This!)