Starting a real estate career can be very exciting and highly lucrative. But it can also be extremely challenging.
It’s just like starting any other kind of business.
At the end of the day you’re responsible for generating your own business and meeting your financial obligations, both personal and business related.
Some people find a rhythm. Others don’t.
Join me as I interview successful real estate agent and Certified Coach with the Tom Ferry Organization, Yvonne Arnold.
Join us as we discuss:
- Why you should create a business plan before you do anything else
- How hiring an assistant can help you double your business
- How to reverse-engineer your revenue goals
- The biggest contributing factor to an agent’s success: Accountability
Click the flashplayer below to listen in:
Or listen to this episode on SoundCloud:
Other ways to listen:
- Click here to download the mp3 | 35.1 MB | 38:22 (Right click and hit “save link as”)
- Subscribe via Email
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via SoundCloud
- Subscribe via RSS
Help Us Out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving a rating and review! It’ll just take 30 seconds and you can find step-by-step instructions here.
Thank you! I really appreciate it!
- “If you’re not asking questions, all you’re doing is talking.” (Tweet This!)
- “We never forget who our business is. Our business is always the client.” (Tweet This!)