SEO is a long-term play. You can’t launch a real estate website and expect to rank immediately on page 1 of Google’s search results.
With pay-per-click (PPC) on the other hand, you can expect immediate results.
In fact, with a well structured PPC campaign you can expect a reliable flow of traffic for a predictable amount of ad-spend.
So while SEO should be a part of your long-term strategy, paying for qualified traffic now should be a part of your online marketing strategy so you can start building your sales pipeline and giving your agents new leads to help them build their business.
Join me as I interview Rivers Pearce, the Director of Digital Strategy at BoomTown ROI. He’s a seasoned digital marketer with expertise in PPC, SEO, and lead generation.
Join us as we discuss:
- When it’s smart to start investing in pay-per-click advertising (now or a few months after you’ve launched your new website)
- How many leads you need to generate to close at least 1 escrow every month
- How many leads (on average) you should be distributing to your agents if you manage a team
- What activity you need to spend the majority of your time on as a real estate sales professional
- The ISA model for lead generation and conversion success
Click the flashplayer below to listen in:
Or listen to this episode on SoundCloud:
Other ways to listen:
- Click here to download the mp3 | 30.2 MB | 31:26 (Right click and hit “save link as”)
- Subscribe via Email
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via SoundCloud
- Subscribe via RSS
Help Us Out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving a rating and review! It’ll just take 30 seconds and you can find step-by-step instructions here.
Thank you! I really appreciate it!
- “The cornerstone of an effective lead generation strategy is ACCOUNTABILITY.” (Tweet This!)
- “With a well structured PPC campaign you can expect a reliable flow of traffic for a predictable amount of ad-spend.” (Tweet This!)
- Check out BoomTown at boomtownroi.com
- Follow @RiversPearce and @BoomTownROI
- Recommended reading: Everything You Need To Know About ISA’s (Licensing) Part 1
- Recommended reading: Everything You Need To Know About ISA’s (Training/Compensation) Part 2
- Listen to our previous episode featuring fellow Boomer! Chris Speicher: Building a High Performing Real Estate Sales Team