87% of all real estate agents fail within the first 5 years. 1
That’s a pretty daunting statistic. And yet, Chris Speicher, co-founder of the Speicher Group, has managed to nearly double his business year-over-year in the first 4 years and grow a high performing sales team by investing in the right tools, hiring for the right fit, and utilizing coaching to stay accountable and focused.
Chris Speicher and his team have grown from 3 agents doing 6 deals for $3 million in 2010 to 16 agents and 2 client care specialists doing 24 deals for $10.5 million in 2011, 55 deals for $22 million in 2012, 106 deals for $44 million in 2013, and nearly the same growth in 2014.
Join us as we discuss:
- How Chris Speicher has managed to nearly double his sales year-over-year since 2010
- His big three investments: Zillow, BoomTown, and Tom Ferry Coaching
- Lead response best practices & how they affect conversion rates
- How they doubled their business when they brought in their first buyer’s agent
- The role that a Client Care Coordinate plays in their business
… and more!
Click the flashplayer below to listen in:
Or listen to this episode on SoundCloud:
Other ways to listen:
- Click here to download the mp3 | 28.9 MB | 30:04 (Right click and hit “save as”)
- Subscribe via Email
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via SoundCloud
- Subscribe via RSS
Help Us Out!
Thank you! I really appreciate it!
- “Get a coach because mindset matters more than anything.” (Tweet This!)
- “Zillow, BoomTown, & Coaching with the Tom Ferry organization are the backbone of our business.” (Tweet This!)
- “Your ability to convert online leads drastically improves the faster you respond.” (Tweet This!)
- “I went from real estate & selling homes to managing a sales organization.” (Tweet This!)